Creating vital and attractive space where you can experience as much as possible.
Connecting the pedestrian roads in various ways considering the situation of each place
The pedestrian roads are connected in many ways in accordance with the circumstances of each place in order to recover the disconnected city roads.
01. Connection to Hoehyeon Station / Connection to Toegye-ro ~ Gate 5 of Hoehyeon Station
02. Connection to Seoul City Wall / Connection using the surrounding spaces
03. Expansion of directions of surrounding buildings / 2 places are work in progress / 3 places are pending
04. Sunken Garden Lamp to the direction of Toegye-ro / Vertical connection of underground/ground overpasses
05. Installation of E/V in Seoul Station square / Further review of connecting methods in positive ways
06. Lamp to the direction of Cheongpa-dong / Connection by tearing down a part of the bridge
07. Lamp to the direction of Jungnim-dong / Connection via an expanded bridge
Integrated Development Planning Headquarters for Regeneration of Areas near Seoul Station, 10th Floor of Seoul City Hall – 110 Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul 04524, Korea Tel.82-2-2133-8687 All contents of Seoul Station 7017 Projects are copyrighted and it is strictly prohibited to reproduce, copy or distribute them without permission.